pátek 27. prosince 2013

Vampires - The Many Faces

Hi everyone!
I did some quick/night/bored make ups. And it was supossed to be vampires! I'm huge fan of vampires. I think that you can imagine vampire in your way, how you want. It can be sparkling , it can be just bloody monster or anything you can imagine in your head! These are my three types, of vampires.

I made the girl. I tried to make her look  really bloody (like period monstrum!) and kind a.. bitchie ?





















Another one is dying vampire. You know.. sun.. No blood.. Kinda cracking skin.. I tried to do little bit of contouring at this one ~





















And the last is this.. kind a depressed one(It remainds me a little bit of Edward Scissorhand.. just sayin').



















Many faces of vampires it's something, that we could talk about. What do you think about this? If you want, leave a comment!
                                                                                                                   Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat