úterý 14. ledna 2014

Few older make ups / face paint/ FAILS

Hello~ 
I'm still sick , so I decided to show you some old make ups I did (it is not that much old.. But few months) 

I don't have of some too much photos. I hope you'll still like it! 
                                                 

First of these all is Sally from Nightmare before christmas. I used my hairs and some fake hairs. I was inspired by Promise Phan, awesome human chameleon. I thought I want to try this ! I'll maybe do also Emily the Corpse Bride~ I did bad work with the lashes, i'm really sorry. 


Another one is demon...thing. This was one big FAIL. I'm not good enough and I need more practise... But it was fun. I should share some big fails! 


FAIL no. 2
Predator. I was having awesome idea, I really like the forehead and eyes.. But I fucked up the mouth! Oh yeah.. 


Now something.. Better. Elf~ I don't have elf ears here .. I got them for Christmas so more elfs coming~ blonde me! I have natural blonde hairs, but I'm dye them red/violet. Hehe~ but.. This was fun! 


Another elf!!
With ears! That you can't see on photos *sigh* but this one is with my hairs! And it's "broken" elf. Liquid latex I just got I must test! 


And now there is some horor killer or whatevuuuuur!! 
This was inspired by pocture my friend send me. She create it with game and I liked so I dis make up of it. Thanks to my unnie! 


And here is... I don't know. Some kind of fail. I just got idea. I did it. I FAILED. 


"Sometimes you need to show your inner clown." 
This was my theme during this night work. I used some latex and ponky eyeshadows and I just paint & paint & paint!~~ 



And that is all! Thank you of you read all this~ 
You have seen my fails and some my work~ I hope you liked it or had fun! If you want you can comment~ 
                                               Cherry. 



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat