neděle 23. února 2014

Turquoise Baby / eye make up

Hello ~
I decided to post(I think) my first "normal" make up! It's this.. thing.... O_o
I love turquoise make up but I have blue eyes and I don't think it goes together very well.. But! I wanted to share it ~
I put double line to the end of my eyes and few dots to make it more interesting and I like wearing dots under my eyes. I know that under my eyes is the turquoise line a bit too much but I would wear it like that ^^
I hope you will like it!
                                                                                                           Cherry.

This is the full make up look
 Close eye (Now I see how bad my lashes looks =-=)
 Opened eye (I don't have mascara on lower lashes 'cause I actually don't have lot of them ._.)
And here is me without make up just for you to see how it looks before and after.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat