neděle 2. března 2014

Bunny costuuumeee

Haloow 
First I wanna say SORRY! No Cursed Circus this week but I wasn't at home so I wasn't able to post it! Sorry! 
This post is about my costume from friday. In my school we had carnival! I was bunny~ I did make up inspired by my Mad Bunny! Original idea by me.
It was fun! I had black wig, home made tail and ears. Black skirt and red&black shirt. I don't have photo of full outfit but I'll show you at least the make up! It is nearly the same as Mad Bunny. 




I'm watching !!! 


Here is photo of the ear. It was small but it looked cute. I sewed it in hands. 


Here I was testing false eyelashes. On costume I had the ones on left but I think both of them are nice! 
Thank you for reading! 
                                     Cherry. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat