čtvrtek 19. června 2014

Blond Puppet - Make up / + big Sorry

HaRRooooooW! 
First! I want to tell you sorry than I was a bit.. pretending to be dead and not posting anything. nto even somethign for disney series. And I'm sorry but this Saturday I will not post anything either because I will be out of the town probably without internet connection =-=""" 
But I will be on a historical action! So maybe I'll have photos from there. 
Sometimes I post things on my instagram where I don't have actually no "friends" since I use it only for one of my classmates.. 
So if you like my instagram is this ---> http://instagram.com/goraewoo

Now. Let's get back to this make up. Since I have lots of allergies most of the time my eyes are red as well as my nose and I'm just dying of crying from those eyes. So I am not able to do lots of make up. 
Anyway. here is this puppet I created! 
And.. Okay.. I am a bit in love with doing dolls and puppets ... ^^""""" 








Cherry. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat