čtvrtek 26. června 2014

Three more vampire make up looks + Hunter look


Helloo
I don't have.. problems with doing too many vamp make ups.. Right? I liek to pretend to be wild and dark!
so let's get right to the looks!
















The first look I have here is this Vampire Hunter. You knwo.. she looks innocent but she is dangerous.. And she is more dangerous right when she change to the vampire!



 They beat her up...




.. and then make her one of them


 We are geting right to next one!
This is very wild vampire.
 Living in forrest and hunting there all the thiefs and silly people from towns.














And the last one here is the Gothic Lady. She lives in castel near twons where she watches all the people here. She goes everywhere and hunt in the darkest night like a cat.









I hope you enjoyed my nest Vampires and see you in the next post!!

Cherry. 



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat