pátek 29. srpna 2014

Simple Warrior Girl Make up

ALOHA BANANA!!
.... y so stupido woman
whatevur..

This make up I done in.. like twenty minutes on balcony in Croatia. So I think it is very simple. It is nothing special but if you need something for carnival , this is great and quick. you need nearly nothing. 
To make it at least a bit different i did the scar on one eye. I think that you can do more scars anywhere to make it more fighter-like. 
The eye look is ordinary smokeys but it is very messy and intesne, I think perfect for this. I was thinking about doing the mouth marks red or green (another option may be blue, yellow, etc.). 
As I sometimes do I played wioth some photoapps and made this effectly looking picture. wooow. amaaaze!! 
No?.. ok :D



                                           Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat