středa 23. července 2014

Update + Summer make up look


Hellooo 

I am very sorry for no posting *le meh pretending that someone actualy likes my blog* 
BUT! 
I was two weeks without connection (nearly) 
And now I am going to vacation to Croatia for.. about 16 days. 
I will MAYBE post some mps from there because I have some things that I have done. 

Well I was on camp and it was lots of fun ~ I met friends from last year so it was.. It was really good! ~ 

And I was with my aunt and oncle and their super awesome dogs on vacation (I will go there in August again) So I have very hectic (I DUNNO HOW TO SPELL IT!!!) summer. 
Tomorow Me and my unnie and my family are going to the Croatia as I said before. 
I am on my instagram everytime I'm on wifi so I will post maybe something there.. 
My IG is GORAEWOO 
Link is here for those lazy ones if ya want : http://instagram.com/goraewoo
I post everyday life photos and.. make ups.. and parrots! 

I JUST MURDERED MOSQUITO BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE 

Uhn.. okay.. 

Let's get to the make up. 
It is dark but.. BLUE! totally not good for my eye color but I like it ~ 

Very simple double eyeliner. Nothing special. I just wanted photos with that hat.. 










Cherry. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat