pondělí 13. dubna 2015

SPRIIING UPDATE: Pika- drawing, random make up , music and MOAR


Hellooooos~~~ 
I have here new update with  random make up and some things I want to share with you ~ 
First thing - Ze random make ups~

Lately I really got into colorful eyeshadow , mostly the matt ones. I am here wearing something inspired by sunsed and each eye is different because I freakin' love the effect!
Btw. I am sorry for the photos but I am idiot and I probably need photographer or smthng >__<


This is just regular winged eyeliner which I transformed into the colorful rainbow line udner the eyes! 

Dem pupils POPED


When I do the colorful make up I use eyeshadow for all the colors because I don'T have as many colorful pencil liners. So as first step I draw HUGE white line under my lines and then I look like alien. MOTHERSHIP TAKE ME ALREADY PLEASE ??? 


When I do the colorful make up I use eyeshadow for all the colors because I don'T have as many colorful pencil liners. So as first step I draw HUGE white line under my lines and then I look like alien. MOTHERSHIP TAKE ME ALREADY PLEASE ??? 
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU MY DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS 




Here is simple wine make up using my curently favourite palette (Sleek's Vintage Romance, it is love and life! Almost like Shrek ... Almost...) 


This is HUGE FAIL of doing mask with mix of sugar skull and shieeet. It just turned out super badly so I didn't want to post it . Only think I liked were the lips which you can see on the 2nd picture. ~ 





Here I want to share with you drawing of Pikachu from Pokémon which I drew to my friend ~ 


AND HIAAAR 
ZE SPRING PHOTOS
On Saturday I was outside on our garden with my pet ninja turtle EunSoo and our two macaws Elizabeth and Amos ~ 





And then I felt artistic and took several photos of these beautiful trees we have on garden ~



Dat Sun
Wow
Much Artist
OMG someone gave me camera!!
And here is photo I am proud of.. I CATCHED BEE ON THE PETALS 
FUCK YEAH



Lastly I want to say: If you want some great music from my taste  I have few suggestions!

Ghost Town's music is really great and each of their song has it's own artwork which is so amazing to me!
One of my favourite song from them is Monster link
And also VooDoo link

Another Oh so great song is by Mallory Knox - Resuscitate link
AND OMG THAT IS GREAT WHEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING
IT IS FREAKIN RELAXING
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SHIT
I MEAN
OH YASSS BIAAAATCH
Okay.. I am seriously sorry :DDD And I am sorry for so long post. I am currently quite busy still so I am not doing as much make up looks so I hope I will get back into it in any time finally. MEGA SORRY
I post lot of my work from art stuff and simple make ups which are nothing to huge to wrote about them here on my INSTAGRAM which is @GoRaeWoo  ^^
Sometimes you may see sneak peek of new post actually!
If you came to end of this post , thank you very much and comment , share and leave any suggestions for make up , art piece or anything you would like to see here. Thank you so so much and BYEEEEEH!!

Cherry. 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat