úterý 24. března 2015

Zodiac Signs : Aries /+moaaar: Art update!/

Harow! 
Today I want to share with you little update of my "arts" and I want to apology for being active weirdly.. I am still thinking of schedule for this blog! I am thinking of posting each Monday make up look (FNaF series coming soon!!!) and all the jazz on Friday? I still don't know so I am super sorry!!! 

Let's get to the drawings! I don't paint too much since I suck at this so badly! But drawing is my passion and I just can't stahp! 

The may thing of this post is my creation of Aries. I felt like doing little drawing series ?? Currently about Zodiac signs. I don't know if I will do all of them but at least some I may ~ 
Here is the first one: Aries ~ She is sort of sweet but with attitude which you can't took away from her ! 



This is something like.. Candy monster ? 


Round of skulls/flowers/sugarskulls
I love tho draw dat shiet! 



I think only painting is this, which was test of my new colors and surprise! It is a ZAMBIEEEE!! 


This Bae is inspired by the Bioshock series ~~ 


Now just few simple drawings/sketches





And this is jsut super simply done Pyramid Head with ballpen~ 



Thank you for reading and feel free to say anything about my work !
Instagram: https://instagram.com/goraewoo/
Cherry. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat