sobota 30. května 2015

FX Make up/ Learning with prosthetics



Elloos benches !
I have here for you few photos of my newest tries with liquid latex. I just bought huuuge bottle of latex so I decided to start learning making prosthetics. My very first tries were only simple.. Blob of latex so I can cover my mouth and eye (Which you will se on the pictures later on)
Also I was kinda trying the ripped mouth stuff and covering my mouth in some kind of zombie style. I don't even know. I just fell in love with my latex again so I am doing stuff anytime I have idea!
So please enjoy these photos( (sorry for bad quality with most of them) and tell me what do you think! 

 


These three pictures are right after I got home with the latex and I just wanted to try something simple right after. So I did this Zombie thingie mouth. And just for the sake of few nice photos I put on my new wig.. And let's pretend like I am not obssesed with it. :D 




This is another simple thing. This time I used the toilet paper/tissues technique. And some wires to make it bit cooler and more gore-ish. I truly think this is kinda one of the chelsea smiles/Jeff the killer mouth/Joker mouth with weird twist~ 


Okay.. I wanted badly to try making prosthetics as I said. So I made just blob of latex and then glued it on my face as you can see. Eyes and hair were kinda inspired by Deadpool from comic book with the mouth from movie!




And then I went ahed and applied one more prosthetic to my eye~ But one thing. Do your eye make up first before you cover your eye. I was almost unable to put on my freakin' eyeliner -.-" 



And these are just some close ups of the mouth and under the eye prosthetic.

I hope you enjoyed this kind of post nad I will try to make my FX collection bit bigger!
My instagram is @GoRaeWoo so if you want follow me there~~
For now BYEEEEEH

Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat