pondělí 1. června 2015

Avengers: Age Of Ultron movie inspired eyeshadow looks

Halloooo 
So personally as girl portion of marvel fandom I really like getting my make up done inspired by different characters. I decided to create make up looks inspired by few characters of the Age of Ultron (A did not included Vision, Nick Fury, Falcon, War Machine , etc. because I'm planing on making those looks with comic book twist) It may sound like it is the same but it is definitely not! 
For all those make up benches and lovers of marvel here are the looks ! 
* quick disclaimer - I am not a pro make up artist and none of those looks may be perfect and not everyone may like it.



Black Widow - Simple double cat eyeliner. Because her whole suit is black with those blue.ish sparkly stuff i decided to copy that as very weareble yet interesting eyeliner.



Captain America was funny one. I seriously didn't had idea of what I wanted to do. I decided to go for fun cut crease look with soft red and light blue eyeliner. It is actually still funky and quite weareble and it may be good for 4 of July!


I kept Hawkeye simple and bit more inspired by comic book versions with all those purples. It is super soft purple smokey look withouth eyeliner so you can wear it with no prob to da cluuub! :D 

Hulk is probably one of my personal favourites. I just love combination of green and purple! Of course purple represents the amazing shorts he has all the time that are invincible!!  So I created kinda smokey look with greens on the lid following by pruple tiny cat eye and some shimmer purple under my eyes. I just feel like this is interesting combo that you can wear any time! 

Iron Man is another of my favourites. With this look I got the idea of this whole make up look book. I wore this to cinema when me and my best friend went to see the movie ~ It is huge eyeliner with red and gold. Tiny cat look and sparkly blue representing the shiny reactor of the suit. 



Pietro was one of the worsts! I just feel like it is so Jack Frostie as he to me was in the movie as well. I don't like this look too much, though.





              Wanda's look is inspired by her make up in the movie. She had really dar-ish smokeys in the corners and mostly nothing in the middle. I took wine/red color to the middle of my eye to show up her power bit more. But truly put in cat-eye and it can be Hawkeye just as same.

Thor! Son of Odin. The god of thunder and lightning. In my look super simple. In middle of my eye there is really nothing. I smoked some black from my outer corner and blue with glitters in he inner corner to create lightning(?). 

Ultron is the only look where I am wearing false eyelashes even though I think you can't really tell :D Few days before I ddi this look I had accident when I was cutting other falsies and cut bunch of my lashes so I had pyramids there (illuminati confirmed lol) so I added few shorties for volume ~
Ultron is whole silver look with darkish to light smokey-like shadows. And with that teeny tiny red line to represent his inner light as he had in the movie once again.

I hope you liked this and thank you so much if you got to the end of this post. It was one of the most complicated lookbooks to put together (which can be funny with all that FX stuff but that is really nothing other than beauty to me :DD)

My instagram is @GoRaeWoo so you can follow me for more make ups & art from me ~

Byeh till the next time !
Cherry.



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat