neděle 5. července 2015

She just wanted to be doll / Doll FX make up (Fail)

Hi there ~~ 
This look.. This look took me about four tries to do the freakin mouth and even now I am not happy with it. I don't know. Maybe I was too tired (I was doing this at night ^^") or maybe I just needed to plan it bit more. Anyway! I want to share this with you no matter what. Also I made this into two sections. The beauty-ish portion (which is the oh so dolly cute , call it how u want) and into the bit gore-ish portion (where she took knife and made herself into real doll I guess).
I have no idea where I was going with this. Sorry for any weirdness. :D 







I hope you enjoyed this simple look ~
My instagram is @GoRaeWoo
I post lots of my work with arts and some make up as well ^^
Thank you for reading and byeh till the next time.
Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat