pondělí 29. června 2015

I bleed rainbow /SFX make up

Hi there ~ At first I wasn't even thinking that this could be the #LoveWins make up I just did it one late night and it didn't turned ou as well as I wanted but I'm posting this anyways! So you can take this as my Love Wins make up. I dn't live in America but I can say I am proud that they made this dream of so many people there true. I think the LGBT comunity deserves it and although I'm not part fo that I'm happy for them ~ 

So to the make up. 
It is just cutted smile with rainbow "blood" on. It is done just with cotton balls and liquid latex + eyeshadow. Very simple look that you can recreate for any fun party! I think you will amaze lots of ppl by this ! 






Thanks to my camera you can clearly see where the prosthetic ends and I am sorry for that.. IRL it was much better .__. Sorry
But anyways! My instagram is @GoRaeWoo if you want to see my arts and behind the scenes!
Thank you so so much for reading! And BYEAAAh till the next time !
Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat