středa 9. dubna 2014

Bioshock Infinite - Elizabeth / make up


HALOW !!! 
I just finished playing this superawesome game called Bisohock Infinite, few days ago. I loved it so much and I lvoed the Burial at the Sea because when I was younger I loved all the under water theem of bisochok (the first game was first game I've ever finished... three times in row! I loved it and still love so much!!) 
At first I was bit scared about the whole new look of game but after few minutes of playing I started to love it! And also the DLC was so so good!! 
Okay.. So here is the make up 
And one thing! Make up on the end is SPOILER for BURIAL AT THE SEA! 
But anyway I love the game so much so I had to do make up of Elizabeth ~
Here are some photos! 

Here is the very first one. With long hairs (I styled my hairs bit as hers. And I was trying to copy some of her faces!)


Here I have the short hair version. I made one with pinky lips and few with the nude lips.




Here is from the DLC. The bit.. bitchie (?) look




 *******SPOILER ALERT******
Here is my dead face!



                                                             Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat