středa 30. dubna 2014

Two weird mps. Zombie and Half face doll/whitch

Hello! 
I'm sorry abotu no posting for long time but I wasn't at home =-=" 
And.. I don'T know how about Staurday cause.. i will probably not be home once again. 
And Laso.. No superheroes make up wll be done in future. I will do soemthing new. But I must think of it and plan it and all this stuff.. 

Okay! 
Let's move on! 
Here is the doll/whitch half make up. I had so many lashes on my eye.. It was pain!
The whitch is super messy, coz it is one fo the super. bad.. whitchies.. things.. whut?.. WHATVUR. THe doll is super pink and.. kind of innocent with SUPER big eyes ~ 







I did super easy make up of zombie. I hope you will like this one ~ I made few photos of my latex.. scars. But it is not too pro. ON the photos it is really visible, how the latex is tehre... but on real it wasn't visible at all =-="




                                                                        Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat