pondělí 21. dubna 2014

Happy Easter! /+UPDATE


Hello everyone! 
And Happy Easter to y'all! 
I have here little update. And some "everyday" photos. 
UPDATE 
There is still no k-pop make ups and laso not too much posts. I'm sorry but I don' have that much time and I was sick once again so I wasn't even too in "condition" to do some mps. Also I can't show you any k-pop make up until I will be at least 25% happy with it. which I'm not =-=" 
I don't know how it will go with the superhero make ups because I don't know who to do!! I was thinking and I feel like most of them would be stupid =-=" IF you have any ideas for it , please tell me!
Maybe I will think of different Saturday topic for make up. I don'T know yet. 
Also I'll be doing post about palets. I don't have them many but at least something I do , so I want to show you and tell you what I like etc.. 
I'm in hurry right now.. Cause I'll have exams and all this stuff now.. and it is bt hard to do anything =-=" Sorry. 

So here are the photos , about.. whats going on.. and all this stuff. 

I baked and decorated (really badly) Easter lamb. 
I was decorating it for THREE times. I nearly died. And I was crying so much cause of this stupid lamb =-=""





And my turtle EunSoo was outside during weekend and she loved it ~


Also I found some nice blue/purple flower ~ 

And I had awesome ice cram! Strawberry and cocnut but it was from real straweberries and coconut even that it was from shop!  


And this (I haven't baked it.. it is bought) is cocnut creamy.. cake? It was delicious!



And I started loving shakes! This is banana and cocoa but also is tasty strawberries with cocoa, strawberries with bananas or pure strawberries or bananas!
It's simple I just put some milk, choped fruits and mix in blender. You can add sugar, cocoa , anythign u like. I don't like sugar in it.^^


This is eye make up I was trying. It is inspired by anime and manga. ^^ Maybe I'll do more with this.


This is just for fun.. It is my grumpy form in my unnies shades~




This month I got new shoes from H&M
I LOVE THEEEM! *-*
They are black, the light in the shop was baaad x.x



Also I made this bracelet for my friend ~ She likes blue color and I was thinking she might like it ^^ 



This is.. DISTURBING AS HELL!!!!!!1111oneoneone
I found it.. somewhere.. I don't even know x.x



So we came to the end! Here is my super photoshoped picture with HP glasses and fancy moustache. (I have PSed the fake contact lenses and bit my chin, I was playing around.. ˘^˘ I don't do it too much often.. Just for fun ^^)



Cherry. 

                                                   


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat