sobota 3. května 2014

Jasmine / Disney Princess Make up

Hello ! ~ 
Well I don't knwo if I will make the Disney as series for Saturday but I did this make up with a fun and tried to do her a bit more.. of real life? You will see also Mulan in her Bride version. I have it prepared but I don't know when I will post it. 
Since.. Next weekend is in my twon AnimeFest (2014) and I'm going there with my dearest unnie. I'm not sure if I will do photos there.. But Today I finished sewing of cosplay for Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite and I will be there as her. I hope it won't be total Fail, hehe. 
Now to the make up. 
I did it in "natura" more as a real life. I have mascara but brown so you can't see it too much. I tried to do her lips bit as she has them and also made the brows bit smaller since she has them extremely thick. It also doesn!t look but I made my skin tone really darker. Stupid lights.. I must do my mps. not in night =-="" 
Here it is! 





Cherry. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat