neděle 18. května 2014

Ariel - Disney Princess Make up

Bello ! ~ 
Today I have here Ariel in super duper bad quality... x.x Sorry! 
It was very very simple. I had brownish-red brow a bit Thicker then her , red lips and fine line on the eyelids with little bit of golden eyeshadow. 
Whole look is simple but I think that is does suits her! 
I have here my new wig so I devided that it looks good on her! 
Well.. Nothing too special, huh? hehe! 

And also on Firday I forgot to say this: I have the best unnie in the world! She gave me an Iphone case with Yesung from Super Junior. ~ I love it btu I don't have any photo. It's perfect case so much that I really can'T put it off my phone. ˘^˘
So - Thank you very much Unnie for the most perfect b-day present! 

And here are the photos of My Ariel: 





Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat