pondělí 26. května 2014

Coper Robotic Girl - Make up

Bonjour mes amis~

Today I have here this Robot girl!
This whole make up is my idea I was inspired only a bit on the Robecca Stem from Monster High.
I just like coper colour so that's why I decided to do this in the whole orange-y look.
I also made video on the instagram so that's here:

http://instagram.com/p/od1RnbvK3y/

The song that is playing on video is Robot Music Mix (For Hip Hop Dancing) from YT
Link HERE
I don't have any story to this, I'm sorry, too lazy girl: First I was thinking about to do this one of characters to Sci-Fi story I'm somehowly trying to write but I don'T know.. I will do make up for one of the main characters Leiloni . Maybe!
Okay , here you have the make up look and some photos I did. 
Actually I have here little robot toy so I look cooler ˘^˘ BIASH 













Cherry. 


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat