sobota 31. května 2014

Rapunzel / Disney Princess make up

HAROW 
Today I made for our little Disney Princess thingies Rapunzel from the movie Tangled.. 
I did two versions. 
First I want to say big SORRY!!!! I didn'T had long blond wig.. So I used my really short one with nice colour.. Anyway.. 
This make up was so easy. That's why I did the second version: 
Basically: 
I primed my eyelids and then put there sof beige colour. After that I put in my crease soft orange and blended that well. 
Then I did soft brown with bit of black line on my eyes, curled my lashes and put on mascara. Also I aded the little freckles to nose. 

So that's the first version. Here are the photos: 



 If you rembeber the scene where the little girls made Rapunzels hairs, they put in some flowers. So I decided to paint those flowers on my face. It is not too realistic, since I am not too good in this stuff but it does make the effect of it ~





Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat