sobota 14. března 2015

Marvel Make up - Deadpool (from X-men Origins: Wolverine)



 Hallooooooo
Today I have here post about look I've done few months ago~ It is Ryan Reynold's Deadpool look from X-men Origins: Wolverine movie. I knwo that many people hate the movie but I wanted to try that look, because to me it was interesting to try! And.. I failed in many waays but I tried, I swear! :DD
I covered my mouth using some liquid latex and tissues to make it.. not there... *wow.. intelligent Cherry appeared* but I shaded it later so you still can see, taht the mouth was there. I don't have bald cap which killed bit of the look >.>" But we all can imagine Deadpool with red hair! *wink wink*
The colours of shading around my eyes aren't perfect and overall the look is none of my bests and I think I muset recreate it >.>"
I want to share it anyways, thoooo! ~ So I hope you will enjoy this look and maybe try on your own! 








Link to the classic Deadpool Look is ---> here  <---

Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat