čtvrtek 5. března 2015

UPDATE/ trip to Hungary , sharks, make up, camwhore, YouTube and moaaar

Bonjour mes amis~
Or shall I say Jó napot! ?
Last week my school had spring break!~ So me and my family went to Hungary! Actually we went on Thursday, from Friday to Wednesday I was.. playing games. I freakin' fell in love wit the Assassin's Creed franchise! On Monday I finished the second game and currently I'm playing Brotherhood. But I don't have as much time right now..
To the trip!
The first day we want to this beautiful aquarium! THEY FREAKIN' HAD SHARKS!!!







Yass I know the quality is bad as duck, I'm sorry TT But you can see the beauty of those sharks :33

The next day we went for a trip to park and tis amazing market!!
It was so beautiful here! Everywere was mean and their paprika
It was just heaven!


This is statue from the park
IT reminds me of the Assassins so.. I just had to :D




This should be the biggest hourglass in the world! They roll it to ther other side on the last day of the year ~~ *wow so smart*



Next day we went for a walk there. And I got these new shoes by Iron Fist. They are super comfy for walks! Once you get used to the platfom is just like any other shoe *-*
The poto on right is from Google images btw.

We saw tis guy! IT IS BUS......IN WATER
WAAAAAAAT
The first thing that came to my mind was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwJvgPJ9xw

They see me rollin'
They hatin'

 I had to walk to the tower in middle!! The next photo is from the tower. I have problems with heights.. It makes my head spin so badly x.x



This was so cool! It is.. PET can?! :D The drink was cerry flavour and it was like.. melted lollipop O.o

 On the trip I've read Rosemary Has a Baby and that book is fun! I've really enjoyed it~ It is not too long, so it is really nice to trip like this wen I was for 4 hours in car!
 And here!!
I got NEW wig! It is the blonde one. SO I HAD TO CAMWHORE LIKE CRAZY! Also I put there one pic of me in brown wig trying to look bitchy :D I just wanted to show you how unedited and edited pictures looks~ Te last one in the blonde wig is edited as well.






















ALSO!!!!!
My dearest unnie has a YouTube channel! Go check her out, se makes amazing and funny videos! We made two together as well so you can check them out !!

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCra_qZ0q5--Nx-LLiGyZ_FA - her channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQcXwBmhD_w Our Bean Boozled challenge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98i5kSzk8j0 And BFF Tag :3

You can see how I look in real life! And ow I act :D We are planning to do Let's play of Lucius II together so I will keep it updated!

And last but not least the real update on blog.
I was innactive for loong time
I have some make ups done so I will post them in meanwhile. For the future I am planning two Five Nights at Freddy's minimum of one series is true :D
Right when I will get all the supplies I will do human make up and version of the animatronics, BB and Marionette ^^
Also I want to try sort of.. illusion of my face of all the animatronics , so I hope I will be able to do that!
Who is your favourite character from FNaF series? Mine is definitely Toy Bonnie!!



He's such cutie!!
Also.. What do you think about the 3rd game??
I am curious! If you'd like, wrote me here anything and we can have little talk!!

Cherry.





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat