neděle 14. června 2015

FX Make up: Mouth stitched with safety pins

Bonjour mon amis ~
I'm glad that I can see you another FX Makeup look and I hope you are not getting bored by all of the mouth stuff. It may look same but I'm using different techniques with each look (If not I will always tell you)
With this one i experimended and used latex on my whole lips (But I did not glue them together, I don't think taht is safe) I didn't really knew if i wouldn't tear off my lips. If you really need to create something on the lip itself when you are removing or tearing it (fro the look) do it SLOWLY. Using slow peeling it should not harm your lips and you should be fine. But if you are newbie DON'T TRY IT. It is not worth any pain and injuries caused by that.
I enjoy making close-up photos of my gore stuff so I hope you all will enjoy that. I also took few photos during all the drying with tissues and latex on so those who doesn't know will see that as well. Where I was going with this look? I am not clear by myself. I have no idea. I just wanted to splash latex on my face!
To the pictures: 



You can see the tissue as well as just latex on my lips and my lips are as I said completely fine. I hae about three layers of tissues and maybe six(?) layers of latex. I use more latex in kinda huge area to blend the tissue better onto the face. I don't like it when you have face and then mountain of fake skin :DD


Here you can see how it all looked. I used different sizes of those pins to stitch the mouth. I did it by basic stitching through with the pins. If you ever do this BE CAREFUL with sharp objects near your mouth/eyes and general face.




Three for someone disgusting close ups of those pins and the whole mouth.


Here is one "selfie" with camrea. I'm still learniing about self photographing with camera so please ignore my akward faces :-D Also in real life the mouth looked lot more realistic but thanks to the bright light on the photos you clearly see where the fake part ends. Sorry for that as well.

The whole look is very basic. Filling in the mouth is just red, brown and black eyeshadows for creating depth and then fake blood. I used regular bright red and mixed black eyeshadows in (I broke bit of cheap eyeshadow and mixed in to create junks of blood discustness). But I think it is anyway effective!
Eyeshadow look is from the Avnegers: Age Of Ultron movie inspired eyeshadow looks
You can read that article here 

Thank you so much for reading and as always my instagram is @GoRaeWoo so follow me there for more make up, art and life!
Byeeeeeh till the next time!!
Cherry.



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat