sobota 6. června 2015

Sugarlution - Sugar Skull Make up (6 different evolution looks)

Helloooooo
I have here throwback type of post. Since I started doing make up I made 6 types of sugarskull (At least what I can find) and I decided to show you my Sugarlution! 

Here is the whole evolution with dates :)

My first ever sugarskull! :D So lame-ish

This one was done at about 4 in the morning so I was super lazy to do details.. as you can see... :DD


Here I was inspired by one of the Jokerz look in the game Gotham City Impostors (You can get it on steam for free and it is super fun!)


I made this one on camp just for fun~ Quick and simple ~


With this one I was testing my new facepaints , the gradation of blue was bit more visible in lreal life,and the petals were gold. I'm sorry for such bad quality of photos. =-="




And here! Here is the last one! I think I fan say I improved my skills. and I started using bit more complicated stuff for all my make ups and even though I'm still learning I will probably not stop sharing any fail or any nice work. Because from mistakes you learn as well ~^^
If you want to follow my art stuff as well as my make up looks I post on instagram , it is @GoRaeWoo
Thank you so much for reading! And Byeh till the next time!
Cherry.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat