pátek 19. června 2015

Rainbow Skull Make up / Facepaint

Hi there ~
I have here new look which is super simple and if you do it I think lot of people will be amazed by that! And truly I used only one facepaint (which you can replace with foundation or make up primer, it should do the same work) to make my face bit prepared for all the colors. For the coloring I used just eyeshadows. I used mostly sleek colors but if you have any of the 120 palettes that is great too or justcheap eyeshadows with some water or eye drops. All will do that work.
Next step was coloring with brush and fingers (I used both for better color pay off and blending )
The black parts are just liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow again.




Most of these photos have photoshopped light. Just because I was shooting at super light room so I wanted to adjust that. Nothing else is photoshopped. Here you have compare of the non touched photo (on left) and the photoshopped one (on right) .

Thank you so much for reading ~ And as always my instagram is @GoRaeWoo in case you are interested in more looks and some behind the scenes :-)
Byeeeeh till the next time!
Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat