sobota 22. března 2014

Always Drunk Principal Meyers / Cursed Circus make up

Hellooo.
so I actually did the make up last night  because I wanted so bad to post it! It is inspired by Jack Sparrow and cartoon drunks. I just made it with my hairs so it looks probably really weird.. BUt Maybe you will like it. It is not like any other principal.
I decided, I should have beard. I would name it "MY MANLY BEARD" ˘^˘
But I will shave it as Tony Stark ˘^˘
Okay.. I'm just joking.
His story?
He bought the circus and made him big. But then he started drink and circus was just bad and bad. His wife Samantha started to work hard on the circus while he started hating it. She made the circus to really good circus. And he was drunk and drunk more.
So.. short story, I'm really out of ideas , sorry, sorry, sorry!
 I contoured my nose to make it bigger. Also I made huuuge brows! And create scar in it. Also I have smaller and brown lips and really black eyes.
When I was younger, I was wearing these kind of eyeliners and all black eyes all the time. Now, when I see photo of me during this.. I looked so stupid!
 Some silly face !
 And here is my "Oh hai there" face.
 Once more "Oh hai there"


 Cherry.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat