čtvrtek 6. března 2014

Cold Golden & Black Cat eye/ eye make up

Hallloooooow!
I was a bit bored so I decided to do some eye look!! This is, I think classic cat eye (I used tape to do the nice wing) with a bit of somehting what can make it a bit newer(?). I used Gold eyeshadows with some silver/white glitters in. I used eyeshadow from Sleek I divine in Au naturel.
What do you think about it ?
Also I have pictures without make up and just with half make up! Just to see the difference. I also did photos with and without bang. I hope you will like this! And sorry for shitty quality as alwys.. My phoen just hates me :c
                                                                                                              Cherry.

Here is the look with bang. 



Without. I'm holding my hairs here I have better photo of this..


..Here!


Close up with opened eye.



With closed


Half make up on (Oh dat brow look fancy.. hehe!)


And without make up

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat