úterý 25. března 2014

Dark&Red Passion - Eye make up

Hello~ 
Today i visited my grandmum and most of the time I'm playing with her make up: She doesn't have too much of it but I'm bored most of the time there. 
So I don't have any foundation here so maybe I look crooked. And also the light was very bad (I HAVE BATHROOM PHOTOS! You can't actualy see but I do!) 
Well it is kinda cat eyeliner (also.. my grandmum doesn't have any brushes.. just the little sponge but nothing too special). So I mixed some colours to make it red as possible. Then took black and do some cat lines and blend with fingers. Than I highlighted a bit and put mascara on. Simple! Four things for eye! If I don't count brushes which you can use. Once more sorry for the light you can't too much see anything on =-="" Mut maybe you'll like it ! 






Cherry. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat