pátek 14. března 2014

Hair - Hair colours I had / some hairstyles

I am bored ! hehe! So I decided to show you some of hair colours I had and a very few hairstyles.
First: I wanted red hairs since I was 8 (I think..) So mostly I have red/orange/wine or purple hairs. My natural hair colour is something between dark blond and very soft /light brown. Also I have.. "crazy" hairs.. They are something between curly , wavy and straight.
When I was very small child I had looooooong hairs. And then I decided to cut it so for many years I had very short hairs. Now I have abot.. Half long/ half short ? And I'm growing them even I hate it. I don't know.. My brain is.. Weird O_O
I used to go to hairdresser but for year(?) now I(m cutting my hairs by myself. I just do my bangs and bit of the tips, nothing too big.
So here are some of the photos. They are embarassing photos too so.. laugh how much you want , hehe !                                                                                                         Cherry.

Here is photo of my blond bang and red back of my hairs. I don't know why I wanted it so much.. but it was awesuuum o.o I think ^^

Here are my natural hairs just straighted.
 Bit of filter , but the colour was like this ^^ It was.. redlish wine ?
 Oh yeah! Hair pieces~ I really like it ~
 Embarassing photo number one. This is the first haircolour about month after. My bang was starting to get.. really ugly coloured o.o and it was brown coper at the back.
 This was.. 2011 if I remember right. It was New Years Eve and I had this really nice colour on!
 Here I had the awesome orange hairs. I had this after the blond and red.
 This was bad choose of colour. I wanted red and it was.. this o.o
 Bad light =-= But it is just..red , darker red
 Purple! Not too old. I like to have darker hairs in winter.
 Another embarassing photo.. SO EMO! My mum made me some red to my hairs :3 And.. I was trying to be super dark and stuff.. yey.. yey. Hehe!
 Not so old! I used to wear this a lot past time and I decided to wear it more now! I love this.. side ponytail!
 One more not so old.. With headband ^^
 Photo from today. My sheep hairs! I don't know but I found it fun to do!


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat