sobota 15. března 2014

Samantha The Main Acrobat - Cursed Circus

Hello ! 
Satruday - Circus TIIIIME! 
Today is it one of the acrobats Samatha. She is wife of the principal of circus. She is very talented but her husband doesn't like her to doing her job. He thinks that is for poor people who don't have anything better to do. But she loves to do all acrobatic things. So she will probably leave him soon. Maybe. There is problem , because of her father , who needs money of the principal (Principal is very rich) for his alcohol and stuff. So he sold her. 
I'm sorry that the story is so short but my brain is just too stupid =-= These days I really like purple colour and I have purple false lashes (You can't see it well but on last picture it is) so I decided to do this inpurple! It is messy, because Samantha is very poor with her husband so she is crying a lot. It is simple x.x But I hope you will like it ! 
                                                                                                          Cherry. 








Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat