pondělí 10. března 2014

Pop Art Comic Girl /make up




Hello ! 
Well , I was looking at some my older photos and I found these! I kinda like them but I should re-do it better .. I think this is popular make up to do and it's not too hard. I had lot fun doing this ! I made it before halloween and I remember how I was scared about all the doting but it was really easy at the end !! 
I think even if you are not too good you can still make this really nice! 
I have on some old wig and some falses to make it a bit more dramatical ! 
Some of the lines smudges , I'm really sorry that it's not perfect =-=" 
I will try to do my best in the next !
Enjoy it ! And if you have something to tell me about , leave a comment ! Thank you ! 
                                                                                                                Cherry. 





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat