pondělí 24. března 2014

Paper Dress up doll - Lee Donghae

Hello, 
I made this paper doll foll my friend: She really loves Lee Donghae from Super Junior and I decided to made her this little gif. So I drawed a little chibi/cartoon version of him and then I found some pics of clothes he had and I tried to draw them and then cut it out. I made there little parts which with you can "stick" it on him. I don't have photos in the outfits (i forgot to made them and I don't have him anymore). I think this could be inspiration (if you like it of course) For yours dress up dolls. You can made anyone you want . If you are creative this will take you time if you want it really nice: I messed it up, but I hope it's not that bad and my dearest unnie told me she likes it ~ She is so nice , kkk ~ 
So here are the photos. I don't have the photos for my inspiration, I'm sorry. 
Here is the doll. I don't knwo if he really looks like Donghae or not: Probably more not  but WHATEVER




First outif : Mr.Simple album. It is the pinky.. pink! and red. Here it looks white but "under" the pink is skin colour ~
 
 This is inspired by his drama Miss Panda and Hedgehog. He had this outfit with hat on the photos and I think it looks so good on him.



Nemo hat and simple basic (?) outfit. Inspired by Super Show.


 Another one inspired by Super Show. IRON MAN!


 This is from performance DO-RE-MI So cute otufit!



Giraffe! ~ With bunny ears and little bow!!


This is from Oppa , Oppa - the red outfit.


It looks yellow but it is actually sparkle as gold! Oppa, Oppa - gold outfit.


Santa outfiiiit.


And the last is from last MV By D&E - Motorcycle 
I just had to put there also the wig!



Cherry.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat